AMAZON is the US-based retail giant. Amazon launched in Australia in December 2017 with its full retail offering, with 100 best-selling products Amazon most discounted goods and one-day delivery. Amazon-like every other whole-sellers has the best selling products in Australia. There are various online selling sites in Australia that are curiously looking forward to competing with Amazon Australia. However, Amazon has the best online marketplace Australia which offers online selling platform Australia enabling the retailers to join and sell with them. Let’s have a look at Amazon’s 10 best-selling products in Australia
Amazon’s 10 best-selling products in Australia:
Although the first purchase made on Amazon.com.au was L’Oreal Paris True Match Foundation.
FIFA 18 PS4
CALL OF DUTY: WW2 PS4
STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT II PS4
Nintendo Switch – Neon Blue and Red Joy-Con
Strong 3M HDMI Cable
Strong Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
The Barefoot Investor: The Only Money Guide You’ll Ever Need
5 Ingredients – Quick & Easy Food
STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT II XBOX ONE
Nintendo Switch – Gray Joy-Con
100 best-selling products Amazon.com.au
Details of the Samsung
- The largest battery in a note, ever When you have a long-lasting battery, you really can go all day and all night
- The Note9 has twice as much storage as the Note8, which means more music, more videos, more pictures, and less worry when it comes to space on your phone
- The Note9 gives you a quick network connection for incredibly fast streaming and downloading, so you can do more, uninterrupted. One Nano SIM and one MicroSD slot (up to 512GB)
- Still amazing on screen, but now the S pen has more power off Screen Remotely control different applications and use the S pen to capture shots from far away, scroll, and play music
- At 64 Inches, the Note9 has the largest screen of any Galaxy phone Perfect for gaming and streaming, our Super AMOLED display is bigger than ever before
Rocco Braeuniger, Country Manager of Amazon Australia Says
” During the run-up to Christmas, it is not surprising to see video games featuring prominently in the top 10,”
“Outside of the top 10, Australians have been buying everything from daily essentials, including nappies and socks, to bigger purchases such as wearable tech and cameras.” Now, many purchases are made online to save themself from COVID 19.
Kindle Paperwhite is the highest recorded purchases from New South Wales is the state and seems to be the most popular one.
Find More Deals and touch the Amazon Australia Screen.