WHAT IS CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)? HOW DID IT START? WHERE IT COME FROM? WHAT IS WUHAN’S ANIMAL MARKET? AND ARE WE SAFE?
Coronavirus (Covid-19) live updates suggests that this virus is originated from one of the Bat’s breed, however, scientists have a different perception of interpreting the virus. There are two major questions here, a.) How did the outbreak of this infectious virus happen? and b.) How did it enter into humans? Did someone eat a BAT? Well, these are real facts to ponder upon, however, tricky to respond to. Although, one of the professors from Melbourne’s Monash University, Professor. Stephen Turner who is the head of the department of microbiology reveals that the virus origination is confirmed to be from bats. Wuhan’s animal market can not drive any conclusion by any means and the information is just as surveillance. So, let’s now talk about the Coronavirus (Covid-19) live updates. What disruption has it done all around the World?
WHAT DO WE NEED TO KNOW ABOUT CORONAVIRUS AND HOW TO PREVENT IT FROM HAPPENING?
- Symptoms of Coronavirus that infected people will come across is very mild to moderate respiratory illness.
- This recovers without any special attention to any special treatment.
- Within a few days, it goes away, however, one needs to drink a lot of water and remain in isolation.
- The virus makes clots in the blood like a jelly substance which ends up blocking the veins in the body, finally resulting in the death of a person. It is like a slow poison.
- The severity is where our elderly people are concerned and they are the vulnerable ones with underlying many medical problems like diabetes, chronic respiratory disease, cancer, asthma, and cardiovascular disease which are more likely to develop a serious illness due to weak immune systems.
Never the less, there is a way to stay safe and slow down the transmission, which is to learn about the Coronavirus (COVID-19). The disease it causes and far out, How is it communicating rapidly. We need to follow all advice in order to protect ourselves and our loved ones from this infection through regularly washing our hands with alcohol-based hand Sanitizers and rubbing them frequently without touching our faces.
- Coronavirus COVID-19 formulates primarily through droplets of saliva
- Secondly, it can also be spread from discharge from the nose of an infected person
- Also, from the coughs or sneeze from a host.
- Hence, it’s important that one always practice respiratory etiquette that is if you want to cough, cough in a flexed elbow.
Absolutely NOT, please be vigilant to people around you and be safe and keep others safe by maintaining social distance and isolation. Cover your face with a Mask if you feel you are infected and please test for it.
HOW ARE OUR BEHAVIOURS TOWARDS IT AS HUMANS? ARE WE BEHAVING LIKE ONE? ARE WE SERIOUSLY TAKING IT AS A PANDEMIC OR BEING SELFISH?
It is really sad to share how many of us are behaving as an action towards this Pandemic situation, even after knowing Coronavirus (Covid-19) Live Updates. We all are human and we all have the right to live with peace and equality. We belong to ONE HUMAN COMMUNITY, Let see what’s happening around the world. Pictures speak louder than words!
- Coronavirus (Covid-19) – Irresponsible Behaviors leading to adding in the pandemic
- No Social Distancing. Alas! resulting in breaching social distancing restrictions and heavy fines
- Piling up daily necessities and then selling it in the market for 100% Profit.
- Snatching things while shopping around.
- Humans are scared of humans and see them as a threat.
- A sense of superiority of being not infected by the virus.
- BBQ nights and parties in the houses.
- Dates are still ON and many more… Then we say How we will control this Coronavirus (Covid 19)
No offense, it’s our personal choice of how we are reacting to the situation. let’s start thinking?
Many Countries were smarter and they followed Coronavirus (Covid-19) live updates. They took the challenge and took proactive directives towards responding to the pandemic. Many restrictions in staged and phases approach were applied ensuring that the freedom of humankind is not much harmed. However, there were few countries that were still in the dilemma of understanding the virus and its spreading effects. Today, which reflects through the numbers speaking for itself. Many steps are taken, which are:
- New temperature screening at the Airports
- Volunteer checkups
- Uber is launching a ride-share option during COVID-19 lockdown for an hour booking by end-user.
- Greater support of all worldwide governments for their residents.
- Financial Support for International Students in victoria is approved
- People started helping those in need. ‘Humanity Still Lives’
In the city of Haifa, Israel, Boars are snuffling and foraging for food.
dolphins are swimming and jumping in the waters where large tankers would normally sit near the Bosphorus in Istanbul
In Germany: The European pigeons are protesting for an animal rights group as humans feeding them morsels of food are trapped to feed them. However, making the bird lazy.
On the streets of Santiago, Chile, Nature is taking the turn around while seeing several cougars wandering back to their natural habitats.
Let start seeing where the world is in real numbers while updating Live for Coronavirus (Covid-19) Live Updates.